Disney World continues to grow and evolve, trust this Disney World Guidebook as your guide!
The 2019 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries; offers money-saving coupons and strategies to maximize your vacation budget; and includes a peek into what’s new.
It’s available on Amazon for less then $15 and will make all the difference for your trip.
Here is some of things you will find in the Disney World Guide Book 2019
- What’s it like to be a toy in Andy’s backyard? You’ll soon find out at Disney’s Hollywood Studios brand-new 11-acre area known as Toy Story Land! The land features two new attractions: a family-friendly roller coaster known as Slinky Dog Dash and the Alien Swirling Saucers ride in which guests strive to elude the famous “Claw” while spinning in a saucer vehicle.
- The Force grows stronger at Disney’s Hollywood Studios every day: read about the ongoing construction of the highly anticipated realm known as Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. The immersive, new 14-acre land (slated to open by late 2019) will give guests of Disney’s Hollywood Studios the opportunity to explore a never-before-seen world and interact with creatures and droids from the popular Star Wars franchise.
- The ever-popular Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is bigger and better than ever. Look here for new details on this and other special Epcot events (Flower & Garden Festival, Epcot International Arts Festival, The Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival, and more).
- Get a sneak peek of the Disney Skyliner. This new transportation system will offer a bird’s-eye view of Walt Disney World via airborne gondolas.
- Imagineers are busy enhancing favorite resorts and building brand new ones, including Disney Riviera Resort (planned to open in late 2019/early 2020) and a new hotel with a Star Wars theme. We’ll share details to help you plan future visits!
- Disney Cruise Line weighs anchor a mere 50 miles from Walt Disney World, making a surf-and-turf vacation a tempting possibility for many a Disney guest.
A special “bonus” chapter guides guests from possibility to reality, laying out all the details for pairing a Disney Cruise with a visit to Walt Disney World.